[Fwd: OKC All British]

To: mg <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Fwd: OKC All British]
From: Becky Mahoney <bmahoney@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 22:27:02 -0500
--------------DD787812BC1C17C36CA2D708

Being my first British show, I was impressed with the turn out.  I saw
just about every British car you could ever hope for and some
non-British cars that were pretty awesome (1997 Viper was pretty
incredible!)  I also had the opportunity to meet Joe Freeland...gosh he
has a nice car!!! as well as getting to meet Dick Watson who's midget
was darn nice too.  I also saw a 1977 MGB roadster for sale....if
anyone's interested I still have the info....he's asking $6,000 for it
and IMO I thought it was pretty nice.  My son sure was working on me to
get it for him, however, he's only 13 so I talked him into looking some
more...He has made his mind up that he wants an MGB for his first car.
Smart kid!!!!  If I am correct, this was the second OKC All British car
show, so I would anticipate a bigger turn out next year.  I would guess
there was around 100 cars there, but then I was so busy ogling em all to
be certain about that.
I am sure Dick and Joe will be adding their thoughts on this show.  I
hope that more of the listers can make it next year!!!

Becky
69 MGB roadster
--------------DD787812BC1C17C36CA2D708