Re: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)

To: Scott McKorkle <bmc@aa.net>
Subject: Re: LBC NDC (Near Death Experience)
From: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 19:21:39 +0000
Scott McKorkle wrote:

> I bought a Kidde last week, too!  The one I bought is too big for the glove
> box.  Maybe my B is different from yours, but I had room to mount it on the
> floor behind the passenger seat.  This keeps it completely out of the way,
> but still easily accessible.  I even laid a spare piece of carpeting over
> it to hide it from view.

So.  Using a kiddie to put out fires.  Is that a similar principle to using a
cat as a wheel chock?  I wish I hade been able to hide my kiddies from view
with
a spare piece of carpet from time to time in the past 20+ years.  Like when we
are in the undercroft of York Cathedral admiring the pieces of Roman pottery
discovered during recent foundation strengthening.  "Can't see why they are so
good", she said, in that piercing voice that children have in public places.
"They are all broken."

PaulH.