I have a problem

To: "Email list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I have a problem
From: "charlie schellinck" <charlie@mars.ark.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:29:28 -0700
Well my girlfriend has a problem with my behaveoir every time I see a
british sports car I tend to follow it for 2 or three blocks or until it
stops. She is getting sick of this and says I need help. Tell me am I the
one who needs help or is it her. Anyone know of a good counseler for pepole
who dont like brit. cars She needs to learn to love them if this
relationship is going to work! Any sugestions?

And no I will not get maried to a brit. car

Cheer's
Adam Schellinck
1973 BRG MGB Roadster in 1 millon pieces.
1985 Toyota 4-runner (off road stuff)
1983 Toyota Pick-up with x-tra cab