Re: leaking dipstick on 1500 Midget

To: "C A G" <gorms68@juno.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: leaking dipstick on 1500 Midget
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 15:00:05 -0400
Had this little problem last on our vacation. My solution - cut a piece
of water hose I had for a spare, Seperate the layers, trim to fit in the
little cup at the top of the dipstick, add the little bend like you did
and presto - no mo leak. I always thought the gasket was rubber - not
felt anyway.

Larry Macy
78 Midget