Re: Fuel gage stopped working

To: "Bob Deasy (deasy)" <deasy@sequent.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel gage stopped working
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 02:00:09 -0400
Oddly enough, I found out why my fuel gauge never read above 1/4 tank just
tonight.  I was replacing the leaky gasket, so I pulled out the sending unit
for inspection.  The float lever was frozen in place - a little liquid
wrench, and my gauge now works normally!  May not be your problem, but...

Ray, did the tornadoes miss your area?  I was in my basement praying the
twisters missed our garage with my uninsured 'B in it!  (It did - nothing
was damaged!)

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/