Rusty Floors Update 76B

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rusty Floors Update 76B
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 09:38:14 EDT
Hello All.    This rusty floors subject has been going for a few days.  Which
is good.
Most of us have this problem.   The 76B I am working on.  The floors are gone.
A real "Flintstone Car".   I am replacing both sides with new floor pans.  I
now have both floors removed.  I have it down to the frame rails.  Cleaned and
painted.
I have Five (5) hours of labor so far just in removal and cleaning the frame.
I will keep ya'll updated on labor and cost of parts and material.  Do not
know what a body shop would charge to remove and install pans.
   Thanks John    Flintstone, ga.