RE: Wire Wheel Hubs

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wire Wheel Hubs
From: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 18:42:36 -0700
Hi,

I had the same dilemma, except that my splines were obviously worn, so I
just bit the bullet.  I have fitted 2 new rear hub extenders and wheels,
and I have the hubs for the front, but I am waiting for my fiscal situation
to allow me to get wheels and tyres to go on them.

Go on, you know you want to.

Andy