Re: OP relief valve removal - someone PLEASE help!!!

To: tsherman@tecinfo.com
Subject: Re: OP relief valve removal - someone PLEASE help!!!
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 22:06:19 EDT
No. In fact you can't even see the relief valve from inside the sump.
 If you're having trouble gettin the little bugger out, try using a pipe
tap (1/4" NPT if memory serves) and cutting a half dozen or so threads
into the inside of the valve. THen when you withdraw the tap, the valve
will usually come with it.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget