Re: splicing wires...

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: splicing wires...
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 01:53:41 -0400
Just in case anyone else is interested...

Take the two wires to be spliced and lay them together, so they form a
single straight line (Check out the art!).  The pigtail would have the wires
lying side by side - this method has them forming a better connection.
Twist the two ends of wire around one another until you form a slight knot.
Tug to tighten.  BTW, be sure you have the shrink tubing on the wires before
you splice!  Been there, done that...

Michael S. Lishego
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706/