splicing wires...

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: splicing wires...
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 20:35:02 -0700
I read something about this somewhere, but I'll be damned if I can find
it again.  Anyway, there are some wires that have been cut in the B
and are currently connected with a "pigtail" splice and wrapped in
electrician's tape.

I read somewhere about another splice.. I think it was called a
"linemans" splice.. more in-line and doesn't leave the 90 degree angle
splice like the pigtail.  If anyone could describe it to me I'd be
grateful.  I also picked up some shrink tubing from Radio Shack so
I can get the job done right...

Skye

--
1966 MGB                GHN3L-70307