Thanks / Midget seen for sale

To: spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Thanks / Midget seen for sale
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 1998 01:07:33 GMT
Hello,

Just like to say thanks to everyone who answered my Weber float settings
questions. I was really swamped at work this week and didn't get a chance
to respond to the emails individually. I'll try the different suggestions,
which varied from 39 to 41 mm.

Also, if anyone in NC is interested in a 76 Midget, I saw an ad for one up
at the local supermarket. The owner claimed to have professionally rebuilt
the engine, put in a new Weber, new fuel pump, rear springs and carpeting.
The asking price was $2500. I know nothing about this car and have no
interest in it. The ad was up at the Harris Teeter on Rt54 in Chapel Hill.

Thanks again for the Weber help,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC
1969 Midget