Follow up to HELP! SOMEONE TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR!

Subject: Follow up to HELP! SOMEONE TRIED TO STEAL MY CAR!
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 98 08:14:17 -0700
Thanks to all that have already responded.  Still my most pressing
questions are:

1) The area around the lock is distorted and has a pryhole punched above
it. Is it best to repair/patch it, reskin the door, or as one writer
suggested, replace the whole thing? (All seem to be increasing levels of
complication, with their associated problems, aligning quarterlight,
locks, etc.)

2) The lock is chewed up. How can I go about finding a replacement lock
that matches?

3) Should I take it to a regular body shop, or someone who restores
classics? And if a restorer is better, can someone recommend a shop in
the S.F. Bay area?

Sorry to re-ask these questions, but I have some appointments later
today. Thanks in advance.

Joseph
67 B Roadster