Windshield Surround - GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windshield Surround - GT
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 10:00:16 -0600
    I'm about to brave the dreaded "GT chrome windshield surround installation"
 I understand that I
would be better to poke out my eyes with sticks than to attempt this.
Nevertheless, attempt it I
shall.

     I would be grateful for any advise from those who were successful.  (Those
who were
unsuccessful may advise as well!)

    Thanks.
--
Michael MacLeod   From Alberta,  on the Eastern slope of the Canadian Rockies
-Christmas is just around the corner, "Geezer Brand" Products make perfect