RE: Midget Window Winders

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Midget Window Winders
From: "mike cook" <mpcook@highaltitude.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 13:38:14 -0600
My driver's side window crank is *really* hard to crank.  I get nervous
every time I use it; I've seen the handle snap right off (on another
Midget).  My question (likely a stupid one) is - do you have to remove the
door panel to get lubricant on the mechanism.  Or is there a way to spray
some silicone in somewhere without disassembling the door?

Mike
Nederland, CO @8450 feet altitude

'79 MG Midget
'97 Su***u Legacy Wagon