Automatic LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Automatic LBC
From: Certvettec@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 00:04:16 EDT
Well, my wife has decided that it's time for her to have an LBC.  One problem,
she "has to have an automatic transmission!" Back in the seventies when we
were dating, she used to drive my 69 Austin America and absolutely loved it.
So I'm thinking that for our 20th wedding anniversary (this July), it would be
great if I could find an Austin America or MG 1300 in decent shape that could
be a rolling restoration.  I would consider any LBC with an automatic
transmission, but thought these would be more in my price range.
I hope that someone on the list can help me out.  When the WIFE asks for an
LBC, you have to listen!!!!! so please, no flames for wanting an automatic.
Please e-mail me directly:     Certvettec@aol.com
Thanks for any help!
Keith Freeouf      Lincoln, NE
69 TR6          74 MGB GT