Query--wiper arms.

Subject: Query--wiper arms.
From: F Crocker <jafcjr@presys.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:08:52 -0700
I have a '79 MGB.  The wiper arms keep coming off the splined spindle.
Haynes manual says that 'later' MGBs have an arm that uses a small
screw.  My arms do not have the small screw.  Is Haynes correct? Do I
need to get new arms?  Maybe another kind of fix?  Loctite?

Any advice will be appreciated

79 MGB
88 Scorpio
92 Camry V6 Wagon
--
J. A. Frazer Crocker, Jr.       "I pray and incur
P. O. Box 3184                   silence...am I