Bunch O Things

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bunch O Things
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:02:46 -0400
I have a happy announcement! I'm getting my B back tomorrow! Yup - she was
changed from Russet Brown tp Damask Red. I can hardly describe how I felt
when I saw her today, all shiny and rust free! Of course, I then looked at
the interior and my extacy dried up, but hey, as long as no one looks
inside, I'll be fine!

Several things, however:

The body shop said that several of the bolts that the hinges use to attach
themselves to the doors were in bad shape. I haven't been able to find them
in my VB catalog. I haven't unpacked my Moss catalog yet. Can someone find
out what the part #'s of these things are?

Second: I noticed that when the body shop welded new metal in, they cut the
"seam" out from under the door. Instead of having a long piece of metal and
then a small gap then the metal continuning under the doors, I now have a
long unbroken stretch of metal. It's metal (not bondo) but I'm wondering if
it will have any impact on the structural integrity of the car? I think it
looks cool though.

I'll still look goofy driving around with my old beat up Rust-Style wheels
on, so hopefully I'll find some aftermarket stuff. Apparently it's getting
harder to find rear wheel drive aftermarket wheels these days. *Shrug*

I'll be driving with the top down tomorrow night!!!!!

Yesss!!!!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973 - http://members.home.com/bruset
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring  - http://members.home.com/mgbhaven