Re: [E-Type] Calling Auckland New Zealand/humour

To: carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com (Jim Carney)
Subject: Re: [E-Type] Calling Auckland New Zealand/humour
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 23:20:34 -0400
--WebTV-Mail-288626878-409

Funny this came up today.  My brother was commenting on some of the
luxury cars on the market today, and which one he'd like to buy if he
had the money (doesn't matter what his choice was - it wasn't British).
I told him that, if I had that kind of money to spend on a car, it
wouldn't be any new car on the market.  It would have to be an E-type
Jag.

But, on second thought, if an AC Ace were available for the right
price......

- $.02 from just one of the many women on mgs@autox.team.net who owns,
drives, and works on three LBCs, plus two other cars, and a truck-

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger