Fumble fingers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fumble fingers
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 12:46:32 EDT
<<OH - You spoilt it Carol!! - at first i thought you had a secret past as
vintage racer, 8 trannys a season and all - Then when i got to the bottom
I thought - "Hey! Carol must've shacked up with Bill Spohn!"

Hey, now -- don't let SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) hear you, or she'll
tighten my submarine belt a notch too far at the next race!
The season I did the 8 changes I was starting to think that I should use dzus
fasteners instead of bolts on the engine mounts, by the way.

Bill Spohn