Re: Engine Preventive Maintenance

To: Nick Coleman <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Preventive Maintenance
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:01:50 -0400 (EDT)
        Before spending money on a steam clean try a $1.00 can of engine
spray cleaner. You will be amazed at how well it will clean the engine. I
did an engine that was so coated with grease and oil it could be scraped
off with a screwdriver. You may want to finish it off with a tooth brush
in parts or just a second coat. I don't remember the brand I used but I
got it at Parts America and could be used on a cold engine. When done the
engine could be painted.
...Art