VickyB high cost of shipping beaten

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: VickyB high cost of shipping beaten
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:18:48 -0500
When I have to order from VB I do it through MG Bits and Spares in Arkansas:
800 643-3482. No discount, but they only charge what it costs them to ship.
The also have a stock of used MG parts which are not only reasonable, but
they also cleaned up the parts I bought from them before shipping.

BTW, there is someone on the net who will discount VB parts but I haven't
used them nor do I know about their shipping costs. Perhaps their discount
would balance the shipping costs.

The usual disclaimers apply, I just think Bits and Spares are nice folks.

Jack