Fun Run to Hagerstown, MD 4 MG '98 / Upon further review

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fun Run to Hagerstown, MD 4 MG '98 / Upon further review
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 07:14:35 -0500 (CDT)
Let's go to the map. I took a look at a road atlas and found Hagerstown
had been moved to a completely different place than it was on the map
that was in my head. I thought it to be much further South and East. I
light of this revelation I'm thinking that a due west along 78 thru NJ
and part of PA then onto 81 and then maybe 15 thru Gettysburg. This is
a route I have ventured much less frequently than the NJ Turnpike (95)
run. I need a logical meeting place along 78 in Jersey somewhere around
Union and then I need to know the exit for Cracker Barrel in PA, I
think it's just west of Allentown around #17.

Once again this is for people who wish to hook up and travel in a group
the morning of July 9th, because getting there is half the fun.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch