Old Speckled Hen

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Old Speckled Hen
From: AKBLACKLEY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:08:21 EDT
Wasnt there a thread about this ale on this list a few months back? Well, lo
and behold, I find our local liquor store (Chardon, Ohio) has the stuff in 4
pack 14+ oz. cans. So some distributors do carry it. A bit pricey at $6.95,
but what MG owner could resist? The cans have an interesting little device in
the bottom that pressurizes the stuff  so that a "smooth creamy" head is
created when you open it. Pretty neat. Tastes good. Hers to ya. Cheers, Andy
Blackley