Re: '70 GT Questions (one Weber, brake fluid)

To: MG Listserver <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: '70 GT Questions (one Weber, brake fluid)
From: "Jon Årikstad" <jon@nextel.no>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:20:44 +0200
I meant BRAKE FLUID !! I also have one WEBER, not weberS !
Sorry, when I mix up, I mix up.

Also, my description of my latest trip to the garage was a bit
difficult to understand ??
The engine misfires or is it backfires( BANG!! from fuel in exhaust)
So I was in heavy rush hour traffic, with back/misfires + blue smoke
+ worn SU's so no power at low rev ( or high rev)
Not fun.

( My Norwegian is better)
Jon Arikstad
1970 MGB GT with blue smoke