Springs

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Springs
From: "Gary A. Graham" <ggraham@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 01:18:20 -0400
Hello list!

Well, I still haven't solved my dist/no spark problem, but thought I
might attack the "B"east from the other end.

My car sags. By this I mean to say that she looks like she's listing to
port. Perhaps the PO never took a passenger to even out the load, but
the left side of the car is two to three inches lower than the right
side.

Am I inviting disaster by replacing only the left rear leaf spring? I'm
assuming that it will either a) level things up, or, b) make it obvious
that the right side is tired, too.

Thanks for your help . . .  BTW  let's get over the Miata thing and the
timing belt thing.

Gary
74 mgb