New buff

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New buff
From: Kjell Arne Johansen <kjellaj@online.no>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 01:07:15 +0200
Brand new on this mailing list, "chosen" to fully restore a MGB that is =
not yet bought, I would like to ask those of you who have more knowledge =
about the MGB`s model variations than I have:
Which is the better to choose if one wants to buy and completely restore =
one inside out?
Are there any model one should try to avoid? I have heard that the pull =
handle models might be more sought for than the later. Thus having a =
higher value when finished. Is this correct?

Kjell Arne Johansen
Norway
http://home.sol.no/~karne