Re: MBG or Spitfire?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MBG or Spitfire?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:41:37 -0500
Haha, Rick's right!
But trying to be unbiased, when I started shopping for an LBC I could
afford, the Spitfire was on my list...at first. I did a LOT of research and
classified looking, and I bought an MGB! The Spits I tried were just kinda
"loose" feeling.
Also, it's said the Spitfire's mechanics aren't as reliable for the most
part (ok, I'm stepping into deep water a bit here) as MGs and they've had
some really nasty things said about them over the years by magazines. Of
course, the resale value is a thought too, I think I've seen maybe ONE ad
for a $10K Spit, and that was overpriced for a very original, low miles,
yadda yadda, car.

Dan
73 B