Re: Interior Refurbishment

To: "Larry MacDonald" <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>
Subject: Re: Interior Refurbishment
From: Enrique Claure <span@datacom-bo.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:35:39 -0400
At 08:37 PM 6/21/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi folks.  I have a 73 MGB.  The interior is starting to look a little used
>and abused.  The odd minor rip and abrasion near the arm rests, etc.  I have
>been contemplating new door panels and carpeting as well as refurbishing the
>seats.  Given a skill level of 0 on a 0 to 10 scale, what would be a
>realistic amount of time that could expect to have the B sans interior?
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Regards
>
>Hi Larry, I am at it right now and decided to take a break and read my
emails. I got a complete set of biscuit color from VB. Seats take about two
hours each, removing all the old stuff about an hour and a half. Putting
carpet back two hours on your own. Panels about half an hour. I am backing
all the carpet and panels with a compressed aglomerated cloth backing to
better reduce sound inside the car. I am sure you can do it. My advice is to
do it slow and do it good and most of all enjoy your time alone, Enrique
Enrique Claure
PO BOX 777-TOP 196
MIAMI FL 33152
E-MAIL span@datacom-bo.net