Re: Interior Refurbishment

Subject: Re: Interior Refurbishment
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 98 22:35:29 -0700
On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:06:58 EDT, BobMGT@aol.com writes

>Get a quart of contact cement/adhesive. Get the stuff that warns about being
>flammable, preferably something that has acetone in it. STAY AWAY FROM THE
>INFLAMMABLE STUFF! This stuff is water soluble latex, and s**ks!

I used 3M's aerosol adhesive (The super or extra-strength stuff).  It
sprays out slowly without any misting or overspray, I didn't have to
worry about knocking over a can or brushing on too much, it's
repositionable (within limits) and holds like crazy. I was so satisfied,
I even used it to adhere the insulation pad on my bonnet. I'd recommend
it any day.

Joseph
67 Roadster