RE: Pertronix & distributor

To: "'Steve Darby'" <elan@highfiber.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Pertronix & distributor
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 06:29:17 -0600
I know some people have horror stories about them, but I can vouch for the
Ignitor being reliable.  My car came with one when I bought it 11 years ago,
and it is the only thing in the engine bay that HASN'T failed in that time.
I don't even know what the stupid thing does it's so reliable.

John Miller
76 MGB