Re: On the road again

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@bigun.c-gate.net>,
Subject: Re: On the road again
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:30:11 -0400
Thomas,
Nice sentiments.

I have a similar tale only with my daughter (the rally navigator). Over
the years, and especially last year when I was working constantly to get
the Midget running, My now 22 yr old daughter has helped me when I am
working on the car. Years ago it was just handing me wrenches etc. Lately
it has been turning those same wrenches. For Father's Day she bought me a
fishing license (I haven't been for years) and took me fishing. This
reflects back to when I was in college taking a course in ichthyology and
she accompanied the class on a weekend field trip and she was the only
person in the group to catch a fish. She just wanted to make sure that
all of the times we spent together as father and daughter, whether
fishing or working on the MG (or one of her cars) was not forgotten. I
day I will remember for the rest of my life. Especially since she has
moved out of the house. SIGH (or yipee depending on the circumstances)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu