RE: Differential Calc - spedo?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Differential Calc - spedo?
From: "Kurt Schmidt" <schmidt_kurt@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:50:57 PDT

>Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:11:28 -0600
>From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
>Subject: RE: Differential Calc Update
>To: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, MGList <mgs@autox.team.net>
>
>Your math looks right, have you checked your speedometer?

Good point! - I think you may have a spedometer for overdrive
transmission...  I just put an O/D in my B and it now shows that I'm
driving 15-20% faster than I really am.  (O/D and non-O/D transmissions
have different speedo drive ratio's)  Since your speedo is indicating
about 20% slow I'd say you have the O/D speedo.

Wanna trade? then we'll both have the correct speed...

Kurt