Re: Differential Calc - spedo?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Differential Calc - spedo?
From: "Scott Pontius" <spontius@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:27:22 -0700
Once upon a time, I stumbled across an MGB in a junkyard here in  So Cal.
Mostly stripped, no engine, but I had a look anyway...Looked underneath,
and-Say, what's that box on the end of the tranny? Goodness, a Laycock LH
overdrive.  Tranny and overdrive purchased for, IIRC, $200, and put away for
someday.
A month later the tranny in my 78 B went away with a loud crunch and
grind...and in went the O/D unit.  Worked great, and what fun!
Anyway, the point being, the speedometer did not change, just had to get the
correct length cable.
Scott Pontius
78 MGB with half plumbed SD1 V8
Los Angeles