50 mph Vibration

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 50 mph Vibration
From: "Miller, John" <John_Miller@jdedwards.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 06:34:58 -0600
        I've started to notice that as I'm driving my MGB, once I hit about
50 mph, everything starts to vibrate.  It only lasts until I get to about 52
mph and then it's fine at any speed above that.  Does anyone have any ideas
what could be causing this?  I put a new transmission in it about a month
ago, but the problem has only started this week.  I'm buying a house, so the
Pathfinder is being sold for the down payment and the B is resuming its duty
as the daily driver, and I'd like to get everything as sound as possible
while I still have two vehicles.

John Miller
76 MGB