RE: Speakers again

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Speakers again
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 12:32:30 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Mike Lishego wrote:

> If you get the cheaper, 'rugged' style of speaker box, they have grab
> handles mounted to the top...In my 'B, I plan on doing three things
> when parking -
> removing the slide out chassis stereo, removing the two truck boxes,
> and locking them in the trunk...I know it's a PITA, but that's the
> price you pay for having such a great car!!!

I you had a _really_ great car, the car itself would sound better than
anything you could hear from a stereo!

Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff
Albuquerque NM USA

1960 MGA           "Baby don't need no steekink radio"
1957 Magnette ZB   "Pup"
1959 Magnette ZB   "P2 (with original AM but not turned on too often)"