Insurance

To: Jim Carney <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Insurance
From: Michael Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 08:18:48 -0400
I have been very pleased with the Grundy Agency, P.O. Box
1209, Glenside, PA, 19038, phone # 215 887-8100.  I have
$300,000 Liability, $1000 medical for each person, $0
deductible, collision, in other words full coverage and an
agreed value of $8000.  The total cost per year for the TD is
$87.  Minimal restriction and any car after 1956 they want
photos.  As I stated previously I had a fire and Grundy paid
right up front with no hassles and very generous.  I have used
USAA for years and they are a fine company as well for normal
daily drivers and I put the Grundy Agency on even par with
them.
THANKS!
MIKE R