Re: screwdrivers

To: carolus@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: screwdrivers
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:47:23 EDT
Yeah,
 I've also used a claw hammer as a bottle opener, a crescent wrench along
with a BFH to "press" in bushings, an electric chain saw sharpener as a
Dremel tool, a 1/2" VSR drill motor as a "lath", just to mention a few
un-authorised and totally weird uses of otherwise perfectly good tools.

Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget