Re: Need rubber bumper B Fenders

To: "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Need rubber bumper B Fenders
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:48:40 -0700
Bud....

30 miles east of Sacramento in Northern California.

I've heard that there are cross-country transporters who'll take cars back
east for about $1,000. $1,450 is still a lot less than the price of a
Heritage bodyshell and - with this car - you get you get everything except
the engine and gearbox. (And we could throw in a non-o/d gearbox for an
extra $50.)

Lawrie