Re: MG98 -- Swap Meet? Windshield trades?

To: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: MG98 -- Swap Meet? Windshield trades?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 19:20:43 -0500
Thanks, Dave, I'm looking forward to meeting you there on Saturday!
I guess the good thing about driving the Tahoe from here (KY), besides the
AC, CD player etc., is that if I do find a good deal on BIG parts like that,
cargo space won't be a problem! Its an all black 'sport' model, 2 door, Z71
package, step bumpers and dual cherry bombs so if you see (or hear) it,
that's me!
Dan