Re: MG98 -- Swap Meet? Windshield trades?

To: "Mike Lishego" <MIKESL@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: Re: MG98 -- Swap Meet? Windshield trades?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 22:25:59 -0500 (CDT)
You wrote:

>Hmmmm....Hagerstown....
>
>Where in MD is Hagerstown located?  I might be up for a day trip from
>NC if I can connive a co-worker to drive with me...If it's in the
>southern part of the state, maybe my S-10 will make the voyage...
>
>Along these lines, is there anything going on in NC, SC, or VA the
>weekend of MG98?
>
>TIA
>
>Mike Lishego

Hagerstown is in the Northern middle part of Maryland about 45 miles
south west of Gettysburg, PA. It would be crazy for any MG club within
500 miles of Hagerstown to schedule an event next weekend. Believe me
I'm not in the best of shape as far as work and cash flow right now but
this is one of the few long distance MG events that I would not miss
for any reason. If you can swing it you should get there and if it's
only for one day then make it Saturday.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch