Spax shocks conversion

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spax shocks conversion
From: Rick Jennings <ahhclem@kcnet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 20:01:56 -0500
Hi all,

Does anyone have any experience in converting MGB front end to the Spax
shocks?
I have an opportunity to buy the kit at a big savings. The kit is missing
the long brake lines I think are needed and the "banjo bolts are also missing.

I assume the banjo bolts are needed to connect the brake lines to the
caliper?
How difficult would these bolts be to locate? I could get the brake lines
made but need to know how long they should be.

Where would this conversion rank among a bigger front sway bar and negative
camber
A arms? The object being a more competitive autox car.

TIA
Rick Jennings
77B