Derogatory remarks - was Re: Swaps

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Derogatory remarks - was Re: Swaps
From: MGBDude@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:50:40 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-06 10:38:27 EDT, bruset@home.com writes:

<< gun rack and confederate flags?? >>

Will this never end?  Why must every post contain something deragotory about
some portion of the population.  Living in the deep south, I've seen quite a
few LBC's and the driver's of those that were sporting confederate flags
seemed just as civilized as those sporting the UK flag - and being a displaced
Brit living in the deep south I feel I have a right to fly both banners.
Confederate flags and gun racks do not make one a hick anymore than a surly
attitude makes one a cab driver or driving a pickup truck make one a redneck.
Lets get back to the reason for the list - our LBC's and leave the disparaging
and belittling remarks out.....

Bill