Re: 10 seat MGA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 10 seat MGA
From: ejrussell@sprynet.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:16:30 -0700 (PDT)
This reminds me of an ocassion when I needed to obtain an eight foot length of
aluminum channel. Planning ahead (as the piece of carpet covering the spare
tire
protruding into the cockpit was already missing) I moved the tire aside and
sped
off to the hardware store. Walking out carrying the length of angle, I opened
the trunk (boot lid) and slid the thing into the trunk, thru the opening where
the spare tire resides and into the passenger side footwell. I wish I had video
taped the bug-eyed expression of the fellow sitting in the cab of his pickup
truck as he watched eight feet of aluminum channel disappear into my trunk!
Eric <ejrussell@sprynet.com>
Bridgewater, MA