Re: New Owner with problems already!

To: Don Olan <dolan@macn.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: New Owner with problems already!
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:08:10 -0400 (EDT)
        Don, the sensor is held in place with a rubber gasket. In answer
to the second question yes you can connect the two wires together and the
fan will run but it will run all the time. There was a discussion last
week about about the fan sensors and how they don't last. Taking a
suggestion from the list I replaced mine with a universal switch that cost
$15 dollars. The nice thing about it (besides that fact that it works) is
that it is adjustable. I can set the fan to come on at the best temperture
for the engine.  If you go this route besure to save the plug that you cut
off incase you ever want to return it to original .
...Art