Re: Schenectedy British car Show CORRECTION

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Schenectedy British car Show CORRECTION
From: code5 <code5@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 21:06:22 -0400
BDurgin1@aol.com wrote:

> I have the opportunity to be in this area that weekend and wondered if someone
> would have info on this show!  Specifically, I will be coming south from
> Montreal that morning and need directions to the Central Park location.  Also,
> how big is this show? ( asked in the interests of convincing my wife that this
> is a "must see" event...hee, hee, hee)
>
> Bruce Durgin
> 64 B
> Southern California

Hello--
Yesterday I posted directions to Central Park in Schenectady per your
request.
The following short notice was in the Schenectady paper today:

"British Motorfest July 26 in Rotterdam
ROTTERDAM - The eighth annual British Motorfest will be Sunday, July 26,
at Rotterdam Square.
Registration for exhibitors will be from 9 a.m. to noon. Judging will be
from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. and awards will be presented
at 3.
The fee is $10 before Monday, July 13; $12 thereafter.
For information, contact James McClymonds in Amsterdam."

Bruce, if this is the show you refer to in your posting, that's nowhere
near Central Park.
To get to that mall from NYS Thruway exit 25, take I-890 through Sch'dy
to the Campbell Road exit and follow Campbell Rd less than a mile to
Rotterdam Square Mall. Still about 15 min. from exit 25.
I have no info on the show beyond your posting and the above news
article, but whichever the location, you now have directions.
John Vallely