Incredible Midget!

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Incredible Midget!
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 19:37:31 -0700
One of my customers has a 1979 Midget with a genuine 22,604 miles on it.
Always a California car, it looks and drives as though it were just 2 years
old, not nearly 20! He's just moved to one of those rizty (!) communities
where the powers-that-be dictate you may not park your own cars on your
driveway, may not have your garage door open except when a car is going in
or out, etc. (I'm glad I can't afford to move somewhere like that......!)
So, this 3rd car in the family has to go.

He paid $4,000 for it a few years ago, is willing to sell it now for $3,950
or close offer. Anyone out there want a like-new Midget for not much more
than the price of a good paint job? The car is near Sacramento, California.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center

PS If someone on the list who is also on the Sprite-Midget list would
forward this note to that list, I'd be grateful; I'm not subscribed to that
one. I'd really like to see this car go to an enthusiast.