RE: Credit Where Credit is Due

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Credit Where Credit is Due
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:38:02 -0500
Well, here go the flames on a non LBC subject, but at least this one isn't
vulgar. Not being an academic, I don't use my title. My wife, who is also a
Ph.D. says that only those who graduated from Johns Hopkins get to call
themselves Dr. However, it does give me license to laugh at other's follies.
Note that Jay is commenting about a message that he hasn't read. That's why
I don't think a Ph.D. means much. If the experience doesn't teach you not to
comment when you don't know what you are commenting about, then what good is
it. Unfortunately folks who have one often manage to comment when they don't
know what is happening.

Just plain Jack