Re: New hardtops...anyone know who's selling them and for how much?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: New hardtops...anyone know who's selling them and for how much?
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:46:00 -0500
Here 'tis.
The Proper MG can be reached at 1-800--711-3368.
My catalog has the hard top on Page 9. Sell Price is $669.00. They had a
sale recently, and I think it was around $600. "Comes with all necessary
hardware and fittings for straight-forward installation".
Only distributor that advertises them, from what I can tell.
No interest, haven't even ordered any parts from them -- yet.
Dan
'73 B