Re: Fridley's Finest [was re: Oops, MGA defense, they'll never take me

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Carol" <car@intersatx.net>
Subject: Re: Fridley's Finest [was re: Oops, MGA defense, they'll never take me alive]
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:37:48 -0500
Now Carol, are you SURE you didn't show Smokey a little leg and give him a
pretty smile???
Don't argue with me! You KNOW it works. Twice in a row? I'm a bit
suspicious...
If that had been me, I'd be signing some paperwork with a date at the
Justice 'o Peace sure as Davey Crockett kilt himself a thousand of Santa
Anna's finest at the Alamo before he went down!
>:)
Dan
73 B