Bowing at the Alter of the A

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bowing at the Alter of the A
From: "Chris Delling" <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:17:36 -0700
This will no doubt make Bill Eastman happy.

Just recieved the latest copy of MG World (Philip - if your listening keep
up the good work - my renewal was sent this very A.M.).

Now I will say that as a B owner/loyalist, I have often been amused by the
"percieved" superiority that Bill claims for his beloved A.  I must say
however, that the MGA featured on the pages of MG World this month, is by
far and away, the prettiest piece of automotive sculpture that I have laid
mine eyes upon in a long time.  Shining black paint, lots of glittering
chrome, red leather, knock-off minilites. Wow.

Of course it needed a supercharger to keep up with a well tuned B, but I'll
be damned if it isn't gorgeous.

Regards,

Chris Delling